Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Join BeeWellMiles.com for Breast Cancer Network of Strength

I recently gained a lot of weight due to unhealthy lifestyle. Earlier I used to watch what I eat. But due to long working hours and nature of my Job I could not take much care of my diet and developed some bad habits like smoking. It has affected my stamina and I have started to put more weight. I tried a lot to exercise in office but all my efforts went for a naught. I started climbing 300 stairs everyday during office hours in order to remain healthy but due to severe pain in my knee caps I could not continue with it. Finally I have thought to develop a habit of walking 2 miles every morning in order to catch up with my health.



While I work on my plan, I have decided to keep myself motivated by joining BeeWell Miles . BeeWellMiles.com contains lot of resources which include interacting with healthy living experts, logging your miles and keeping a watch on calories that I would burn. I can share my walking route with others and can even understand the caloric value of my meals. It also gives me an opportunity to interact with other guests and share ideas and tips on getting healthy. Moreover, From 4/1/09-10/31/09, Bumble Bee Foods will donate $0.15/mile for every mile logged at BeeWellMiles.com (up to $200,000) to help Breast Cancer Network of Strength provide emotional support to those who can't wait for tomorrow's cure. Every mile I walk would help me support a cause and provide better care to people suffering from Breast cancer. There is also an added incentive for all people, where each day you log miles or enter the game code from the pink Bumble Bee cans, you can instantly win one of the $15,000 prizes.

Post?slot_id=37121&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

                                                             

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP