Thursday, May 7, 2009

Your Security Is In Your Own Hands

We always think that nothing bad can happen to us. We hear stories and believe that we are insured against everything bad that can happen to others. But this is not true. I experienced this myself when I was away from my home for a business trip and someone broke into my house. My neighbors informed me and Police the next morning and I had to rush back leaving many things in-between. It was a very traumatic experience because I had lost almost everything from jewellary, clothes, furniture, electronic gadgets, and even kitchen utensils. Following up with Insurance Company, Police and helping on with investigations took another three months of my career. In the end I had lost too much than what I had procured in last 3 years of my career.

I got the lesson of my life. I have realized it completely that the protection of my home is in my own hands. A security system from an established company would have saved me from the agony and pain. I immediately opted for a wireless security system. The Platinum Package from Protect America was my natural choice. The package comprises features that include talking control panels, 20 entry points, internal siren, one button arming among other state of art benefits. They also have a toll free number 877-470-2751 for their customers to provide immediate assistance. Moreover since I placed my order through Toll Free number, I got 2 keychain remotes free with my order.
Remember, Your security is in your own hands. A right step at right time can save you from lot of problems in future.

Post?slot_id=37429&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

                                                             

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP