Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The best break-up letter- If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.

Very interesting story....
A soldier stationed in Afghanistan recently received a letter from hisgirl friend back home. It read as follows:
Dear Rick,
I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us isjust too great. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent toyou.Love, Becky

The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for anysnapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or ex-girlfriends. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other picturesof the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photosin that envelope along with this note:Dear Becky,I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the hell you are.Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,Rick

Moral of the story: If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.                                                              

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Blog Archive

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP